The backyard patio is probably the second most favorite place to enjoy a family meal after the dining room table. From grilling out to roasting hot dogs on an open fire, there is always something that is traditionally better when it is cooked outside.
In our selection of cooking articles you will find some great recipes for foods prepared on the grill, on the smoker or over an open flame that are perfect for backyard parties or a weekend camping. Find food recommendations for your next 4th of July picnic or drinks for a summer pool party. You can even find tips and recipes for preparing or canning the produce from your own garden.
- Morel Mushrooms: The Basics
- 15 Simple Grill Recipes to Start the Season
- Backyard Edibles: Weeds for Dinner
- Easy Recipes for Your 4th of July Picnic
- Backyard Edibles
- How to Get the Grill Ready for your First Cookout
- Cold Weather Comfort Foods that Take the Chill Away
- The Best Smokers of 2023
- Prepare a Delicious Thanksgiving Turkey Using Your Backyard Smoker
- 11 Delicious Recipes to Try Over a Campfire or Backyard Fire Pit
- How to Make Iced Tea Brewed Fresh in Your Backyard