When it comes to furnishing your backyard patio or deck, a fire pit is almost always on the list. Everything from built-in stone fire pits, to clay chimineas, or stainless steel fire bowls there is something to fit everyone’s preference and patio aesthetic.
Not only are fire pits a decorative part of your patio, they are also very functional. Gas, electric, and wood-burning fire pits all do their part to provide heat. Many of these are also useful for grilling, roasting hot dogs, cooking a pizza, or melting the perfect marshmallow for s’mores. From small tabletop fire pits to large built-in fireplaces that hold several logs, these articles give you ideas on all types of fire pits and will help you decide which type is best for you.
- The Best Cast Iron Chiminea for Your Patio
- Best Metal Chiminea of 2023
- The Best Outdoor Fireplace to Meet Your Needs
- Bali Outdoors Wood Burning Fire Pit: Our Expert Review
- The Top 5 Best Clay Chimineas: Our Picks
- A Guide to Shopping for Outdoor Fireplace Kits
- Cozy Up Around a Backyard Fire: Types, Tips and Traditions